Are you looking to learn how to download Facebook reel video? Meta’s Facebook, in an effort to surmount its competitors like TikTok, added reels to its features in 2022, and it has since gained a lot of popularity and views. Everyone seems to love Facebook reels, and many have even become obsessed with them.
However, unlike TikTok and YouTube, there is a feature that Facebook generally lacks, and that is the ability to download Facebook reel video or shorts and even longer videos. Some people may find a reel video they love and might want to watch it some other time offline, but the unavailability of the feature on Facebook makes it difficult or almost impossible. The good news is that there are a lot of ways to download Facebook reel videos. In this article, I will be walking you through the step-by-step procedures to download Facebook reel videos.
How to download Facebook reel videos on Android or iPhone
To download Facebook reel video online on Android devices, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook on your smartphone.
- Click on the reel you want to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon.
- Tap the copy link.
- Now, open your browser and navigate to fb.net.
- Paste the link in the url box space provided.
- Select the video quality of your choice.
- Click to download.
- When you’ve copied the link, go to savefrom.net.
- Paste it and long-tap to download.
These two websites are known to be very powerful and can be used to download almost any video online, be it from Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. You can also install their apps from the Play Store and use them instead.
How to download Facebook reels on a PC or laptop
- Open Facebook with any of your browsers.
- Copy the link to the reels you want to download from the search bar.
- Paste on the fbdown.net website
- Select your preferred video quality.
Using a Windows app
- Download and install 4K Downloader by visiting 4KDownloader.com.
- Launch the app.
- Open Facebook in a browser.
- Find the reel you wish to download.
- Copy the link from the top of the browser.
- Paste on the 4K downloader app.
- Click to download.
Facebook video download
Facebook’s reel video is not the only video you can download with third-party websites and apps; you can also use some of them to download Facebook videos of any length. For Facebook video download, follow the below steps:
Facebook video download using the Xender app
Xender, unknown to many, has other uses other than just sending and receiving files. You can download or save WhatsApp status, Instagram, and Facebook videos with ease. Follow the below steps to download Facebook videos on Xender.
- Open Facebook on your phone.
- Go to the Facebook video.
- Tap on the share icon.
- Select to copy the link.
- Now, open the Xender app on your phone.
- Click on social
- Paste the link in the paste url bar and let it load.
- Tap to download.
- On xender app
- Click on social
- Tap the Facebook icon
- Use Xender to access the video.
- Then click on the down arrow to download.
Facebook video download online
For Facebook videos download online, using online websites, follow the below steps:
- Get the URL link of the video.
- Visit savefrom.net or fbdown.net.
- Paste the link in the URL bar.
- Allow it to load for a few seconds.
- Choose your preferred video quality.
- Long-tap to download.
Can I download Facebook’s videos directly?
No, this is because Facebook has yet to add the feature. You can only download Facebook videos using third-party apps or websites. However, it is possible to save reels to watch later; yes, there is a safe feature on reels when you click on the 3 dots. But with it, you can’t watch it offline.
Is it safe to download Facebook videos with a third-party app or website?
There is absolutely nothing to worry about; just use the ones listed here. Just avoid malicious websites that may want to steal your account information. Most of the websites and apps listed here are legit and have good reviews from users.
Other FAQs on Facebook
Facebook has yet to roll out the Facebook Reel Download feature, though you can save pictures and posts. If you wish to download any Facebook reel or video so as to watch offline, just follow the steps I highlighted in this article to do it with ease. I hope you now know how to download Facebook reel videos. Visit again for more useful updates.