In this article, you will be shown how to find out who sent an anonymous Facebook message to you. Have you ever received an anonymous Facebook message and were so desperate to find the identity of the Facebook account? Sometimes, a Facebook user may decide to hide their identity from you by sending anonymous messages to you. The message may be an important one, and other times, it may just be spam. However, it is important to note that Facebook does not welcome anonymous messages nor does it welcome anonymous accounts.
How to Send an Anonymous Facebook Message
On Facebook, all the users are compelled to have a real-life identity by opening a Facebook account; and connecting with loved ones and family. Still, there are ways in which any Facebook user may decide to go against the set standards of Facebook to send an anonymous message to you via Facebook.
So, It is even advisable that before you know how to find out who sent an anonymous Facebook message to you, the first thing you should do is discover how to send an anonymous Facebook message to anybody.
This is because knowing how to send an anonymous Facebook message to anybody is the first step in solving the dilemma of who sent you an anonymous Facebook message.
Two Simple ways…
You may decide to send an anonymous Facebook message to give a vital message that you may ordinarily be shy to do. There are two ways to go about it, you can do so by creating a fake Facebook account or by sending an email to a Facebook user via Facebook.
First off, how can you create a fake Facebook account?
If you are wondering how to create a fake Facebook account, you can do this by:
- Creating an account: Create a new account and sign up via a pseudonym or a fake username.
- Using a fake email or phone number as details in signing up.
- Using a burner phone via Phoner to do the anonymous Facebook message cheating. With Phoner, you get to have more than one phone number and change it anytime you want to. You can get the Phoner app here Phoner.com
Another way on how to send an anonymous Facebook message to anybody will be to send an email via Facebook, on your email
- Go to the profile of the Facebook user you intend to send the anonymous Facebook message.
- Copy the user name alongside the Facebook URL.
- Use this URL as the recipient via your email box and send the message via email.
- The message will be received via Facebook by the recipient
Can an anonymous Facebook account be traced?
Now that you know how to send an anonymous Facebook message to anybody, It may be quite easy to know how to find out who sent an anonymous Facebook message. You would definitely know it is a fake Facebook account when this anonymous Facebook viewer constantly reacts to your post and sends you weird or nice comments. Other times you may even be sent personal issues and be threatened. At this point, you have no other choice but to find identity of Facebook account.
Find identity of Facebook account
Once you’ve decided on this, take the following steps on how to find out who sent an anonymous Facebook message to you.
- Open a new Facebook account: You’ve got to know that you are doing mild detective work. You need to open a new Facebook account, send a friend request, and get accepted, hopefully. Doing this will make your search easier and faster.
- Check out their profile: Now, you are basically looking for a loophole. Check out their name, age, gender, email address, and location. Does the username sound familiar to you? Is the location somewhere you’ve been or know?
- Check out their friends and followers: Check out who they follow and who follows them. Chances are they must have followed a page or person they can’t do without. They must even have commented. Check out their friends and see if you have mutual friends. Bearing in mind that an anonymous Facebook user may try to cover some tracks, they mostly fail in this one.
- Call the available phone number or check for the email address: Even if it is a fake account, the phone number and email address are real. If it is worth it, do well to do a Truecaller call for the phone number and trace the email.
- Report the account: If everything you’ve tried so far failed, then the ultimate thing to do is to report such an account to Facebook. You don’t have to get uncomfortable or stressed simply because someone else chooses to do some act anonymously on your page. Use the report and block button. Then, be free! Now, this is on how to find out who sent an anonymous Facebook message to you.