Looking to learn how to remove all favorites from Tiktok? If yes, this post contains a detailed guide on how to remove favorites on Tiktok quickly. Since TikTok allows one to save any videos one finds interesting as favorites, it is normal for you to save lots of videos, effects, sounds, hashtags, and comments you like and will like to watch or use in your favorites collection.
However, after continuously watching those videos and using those sounds, effects, and hashtags, you get tired of them, so your next choice might be getting rid of it all. Deleting loads of videos, sounds, or effects you’ve saved as favorites one after the other can be very tiring. Saving videos as favorites is very easy for most Tiktokers. However, deleting those videos is a task for many, despite the fact that it’s easy.
In this article, we will be discussing how to delete all favorites from TikTok at once.
How To Remove Favorites On TikTok Fast 2023 (Videos)
When you continue saving lots of TikTok videos and sounds to favorites, it may reach a time when you watch them over and over again and find it not worth keeping them again. This is where some people get stuck: how to remove all favorites from TikTok at once and how to delete all favorite sounds on TikTok at once. The truth is that adding sounds, effects, and videos to favorites are very easy things to do on TikTok. However, eliminating them when you no longer need them can be far from easy.
Follow the below steps on how to remove all favorites from Tiktok at once.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- In your profile, you did see the favorites icon just below the edit profile icon; click on it.
- Now, it will open your favorite collections; select the collection you want to delete.
- After clicking on Collection, you will see an arrow sign at the top right corner. Tap on it.
- Now, click Delete Collection.
- By deleting collections one by one, you can delete all the favorite videos you want to trash.
How To Delete All Favorite Sounds On Tiktok At Once
You may have also saved a lot of sounds to your favorites on Tiktok for later use. After using it and saving more and more, you did find it looking messy, and you might like to save the freshest and latest sounds. If you have tried removing sounds but couldn’t remove favorites from TikTok, here is how to remove all favorites from TikTok without much hassle.
- Open your TikTok app
- Tap on the profile icon
- On your profile, just on the same line as the edit profile and camera icons, select the favorite icon.
- On your favorite page, you will see videos, sounds, effects, comments, and hashtags; swipe to hear sounds.
- Tap on the collection of sounds you would like to delete.
- You did see an arrow icon at the top corner; tap on it and Click Delete.
How To Delete Photos On TikTok
We all know that TikTok, unlike Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat, does not feature posting photos. Rather, it only features creating and posting short videos. So for this reason, I don’t think deleting photos on TikTok is feasible. However, we did rather say how to delete profile photos on TikTok.
TikTok features adding a profile photo; as such, I’ll be teaching you how to delete your profile photos on Tiktok, or I’ll say how to add a new profile photo and remove the old one.
- Open your TikTok app.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- On the profile page, you did see a camera icon; tap on it.
- Now, take a new photo or select one from your phone’s gallery.
- Tap on the photo you’d like to replace your old profile photo.
- You should note that it is impossible not to have a profile image or photo on TikTok. You can’t delete your existing one but can rather replace it with a new one.
The reason why any Tiktoker will save videos, sounds, and effects is that they find them lovely and might like to either watch them again or use the sound or even the effects to create new videos. But soon enough, the favorite collection becomes messy, and removing some of those videos or sounds that one no longer finds interesting might be the next move. Unfortunately, many people don’t know how to do this, but I believe with this detailed explanation on how to remove all favorites from TikTok, you should know. Visit again for more useful updates.