Are you searching for how to find someone’s TikTok through Instagram? If yes, the post has all the answers you need. So many people are obsessed with TikTok and desire to follow their friends or favorite celebrities, which they follow on Instagram or Facebook. This is where so many people get stuck. This is so because some people don’t use the same username on TikTok as they do on Instagram, so finding such a person’s profile on TikTok can be very stressful or even fruitless.
In this post, we are going to look at the top 4 practical and proven methods on how to find someone’s TikTok through Instagram.
4 Ways To Find Someone’s TikTok Through Instagram
Below are the 4 proven ways on how to find someone’s TikTok through Instagram.
1. Sync Contacts And Facebook Friends
TikTok allows you to sync contacts on your phone and even Facebook friends. Though you can’t sync your Instagram followers, getting the person you want to find on TikTok’s phone number or Facebook profile can be helpful.
If you are friends with the person on Facebook or have his or her phone number saved in your contacts, it’s much easier to find the person by syncing.
Follow the below procedures to sync Facebook friends and phone contacts on TikTok:
- Open your TikTok
- Click on your profile
- Locate the privacy option.
- Select to sync Facebook friends or contacts. If you only have the person’s contacts, sync contacts; if you only have the person as a Facebook friend, sync Facebook friends. It is even better if you sync for both.
- Now, go back to your profile and tap the plus icon.
- Click on “Find.”
- You can start searching for the person from there. If the person is on TikTok, you will surely find him or her.
I believe this also solves the topic of how to find someone’s TikTok from their phone number.
2. Search By Username Or real Name On Google
This also explains how to find someone’s TikTok without username. Many people on Instagram have a username different from their real name because they often rephrase it or add a suffix or prefix to it, so knowing which one is the real one can be somewhat difficult.
However, having both the person’s real name and Instagram username can speed up the search. This is so because some people bear their real name as a username across all social media. Check the person’s profile and copy their username and real name on Instagram. Now follow the process below:
- Open your browser and go to Google.
- Search the person’s account with the username you just copied like this: tiktok.com/username
- You did get a list of people with similar usernames on Tiktok; from there, you can check to see if the person is there.
If that doesn’t work, follow the same step and use the real name in place of the username in your search. Like this: tiktok.com/real-name.
3. Search Instagram Username On TikTok
Like I mentioned previously, some people use the same username, or at least a similar one, across all social media platforms.
If the person you want to search for on TikTok uses the same username or a TikTok username that’s almost the same as the one he/she uses for Instagram, finding the person will be a lot easier. You don’t even need a TikTok account to find the person.
- Open TikTok
- Tap on the Discover icon.
- Search the username or even the real name if you know it.
- You did see a list of people with similar usernames.
- From there, you can check one by one until you are sure to find the person.
4. Do A Reverse Image Social Catfish
The above methods, which are mostly on how to find someone’s username on Instagram and search for it on TikTok, might not work sometimes. A reverse-image social catfish is your last chance to find the person.
Since Instagram is all about beautiful photos and videos, a social bookmarking tool can help you find the pages on which a photo has been posted. Tiktok is not an exception, though it only allows videos.
Since TikTok allows profile images, the person might have the same image you want to lookup as the profile image on TikTok. So here is how to do a reverse image social catfish.
- Visit the reverse image lookup page.
- Upload the image you want to search for.
- Now click to search.
- You did get a display of all the social media handles associated with the pictures.
- Hence, you can check until you find the one you are looking for.
How To Find Someone You Used To Follow On TikTok
If you used to follow a person before, perhaps you are not seeing posts from the person again, or maybe you did like to check his or her profile.
- Open your TikTok
- Click on your profile.
- Tap on the followings
- From the list, you can find the person.
FAQs on TikTok
It’s not that hard to find anyone on any social media platform today. And on how to find someone’s tiktok through Instagram: their Instagram username, contact information, or having the person as a friend on Facebook can help do that without much hassle and continuous searches.
I hope you now know how to find someone’s TikTok through Instagram. Visit again for more useful updates.