Ever wondered why people use a fake phone number for TikTok? Well, you are about to find out why should use a fake phone number for TikTok and how to get one. When creating a TikTok account, you are required to register a phone number to receive a TikTok verification code number via SMS.
However, some people often prefer to remain anonymous or keep details private, especially across all social media, perhaps for personal or security reasons. Whichever one it is, to get that done, you need to sign up on TikTok with a virtual or fake number.
In this post, I’ll be discussing how to use a fake number for TikTok phone verification. Before I discuss that, I would like to look at reasons why people use fake phone numbers for verification on TikTok and reasons why TikTok needs your phone number for verification.
Why People Use Fake Phone Numbers For TikTok Verification
Below are some of the reasons why people use fake phone number for TikTok verification.
- To remain private and keep details, especially phone numbers.
- Choose your account location and enjoy features in those locations, such as TikTok Creators Fund.
- For multi-purpose: since most of the said fake numbers are virtual lines, you can decide to use them for your various online sign-ups.
Reason For TikTok Phone Number Verification
TikTok has two main methods of logging in: one is to log in with a password, while the other is a TikTok login with an SMS verification code. TikTok asks for your phone number for verification and logins:
- To prevent fake, multiple, or irrelevant accounts.
- To protect its users against scammers and phishers, and to make the platform a safe space for everyone.
- To limit fake followers and get rid of fake accounts.
- To get every user’s details on record.
How To Use A Fake Phone Number For TikTok Verification
If you are the type that likes to keep your information private across all platforms, you should use a fake phone for TikTok verification. Here’s how to do that.
- The first step to using a fake phone number for verification on TikTok is to purchase a virtual foreign phone number, a Google Voice number, or use the service of an online SMS service website. For a virtual phone number, there are several alternatives, including TextNow, a second phone number, virtual SIM, and others.
- After getting your phone number ready, the next step is to create a TikTok account with the number. Open the TikTok app and click to sign up. If you’re using an online SMS receiver and you got a temporary phone number to receive verification, you need to do so fast as it usually expires in less than 30 minutes.
- Use your new virtual phone number to receive sign-up verification SMS. If you are using a foreign virtual phone number, you must use a VPN pointing to the location of the phone number to avoid suspicion by TikTok.
- Finish the signing-up process.
Can You Message On TikTok Without A Phone Number?
You can't send a message on TikTok unless you are logged in. This means you need a phone number to complete the signup process. Also, both of you must follow each other to be able to send and receive TikTok messages from each other.
Why Do I Need A Fake Phone Number For Free TikTok Verification?
Using a fake phone number for verification on TikTok is a personal decision. It is not a safety precaution but can rather be described as a means to maintain total anonymity and keep your information off TikTok user records.
How Can I Get A Fake Phone Number For TikTok Verification?
You can get a fake phone number for TikTok verification by purchasing a virtual phone number or by using a temporary SMS phone number.
Other FAQs on TikTok
Using a fake phone number for TikTok signup and verification is a personal choice and not a safety precaution. If you want to keep your information off the database of TikTok then use that option. However, if TikTok finds out, your account can get banned anytime. So you need to be careful, especially when signing up. Use a strong Vpn to avoid suspicion if you are using a foreign virtual phone number. I hope you find this information helpful. Visit again for more useful updates.