Are you looking for how to check Airtime balance on Airtel Nigeria? This post has got you covered. The USSD code for checking the balance on Airtel, and other networks, is quite easy to forget. This is why we’ve put together this post to ensure that our readers always know how to check their airtime balance on Airtel. You no longer have to search Google for the code to check Airtel balance; we have provided all the answers you need here. So, read on to find out how to check your balance on Airtel.
How to check airtime balance on Airtel
There are several ways to check your credit balance on the Airtel network, including through the Airtel mobile app and the USSD code.
How to check Airtel airtime balance via Airtel App
To check your Airtel credit balance via the Airtel app, follow these steps:
- Ensure you have the Airtel app installed on your phone. If not, download it from the Play Store for Android users or the Apple Store for iPhone users.
- Once installed, set up the app by registering it with your Airtel number. An OTP pin will be sent to you; input it correctly on the app.
- Open the app, and you will find details of your airtime balance.
Code to check Airtel balance
For those of you asking what is the code for Airtel airtime balance, the code is *123#
- To check your main Airtime balance
- Go to your phone app and dial *123#
- Details of your credit balance will be sent to your phone through an SMS.
You can dial this code to check your Airtime credit balance as often as you want. Use it after making calls to know how much airtime you’ve spent or before making calls to ensure you have enough airtime. This helps prevent the line from cutting you off due to low airtime balance.
How to check Airtel loan balance
Airtel allows users to borrow credit and pay it back later. After borrowing, you may need to know how to check your airtime balance on Airtel borrowed credit. Follow these steps:
- To check the Airtel loan balance, go to your phone app and dial *130*10#, and send it.
- An SMS with the details of your borrowed airtime will pop up.
How do I check my airtime balance
The code to check airtime balance on Airtel is *123#. Dial and send it, details of your airtime balance will be sent to your phone. It’s that simple.
In this post, we have talked about how to check airtime balance on Airtel without stress. You can follow any of the methods we have discussed here and details of your Airtel credit balance will be shown or sent to your phone as an SMS. We have also discussed other tips for MTN, Glo, and 9mobile. You can find out more by choosing any of the categories on our homepage.