Want to learn how to send bulk SMS on MTN? If yes, this post contains all the information you need. Bulk SMS is a swift method of delivering the same message simultaneously to numerous recipients, making it a favored tool for large organizations and companies to communicate with their customers or employees effectively.
So, what exactly is bulk SMS?
In a world that’s rapidly evolving into a global village, the convenience of accomplishing tasks with our gadgets is unparalleled. Rather than sending individual SMS messages to various contacts, you can utilize the MTN bulk SMS service to dispatch messages collectively, saving both time and money. This service is notably more cost-effective and convenient for reaching a wide audience.
Consider those celebratory messages from banks during holidays, where thousands of people receive identical SMS notifications. These organizations leverage bulk SMS services to efficiently communicate with their clientele. In this post, I will share with you the various ways and step-by-step procedures on how to send bulk SMS on MTN.
How to send bulk SMS on Android phone
You can send bulk SMS to a few people using your Android phone. It only works on some Android phones, but it depends on the version. The feature is common on older versions of Android.
- Open your contact app
- Select the contacts, and you will see the messaging app
- Then click on the messaging app
- Type the message and click send.
MTN Nigeria SMS bundle code
There’s actually no code for MTN SMS bundle. To use MTN bulk SMS, you need to sign up and start enjoying MTN bulk SMS at a reduced rate.
MTN bulk SMS registration
For you to be able to send bulk SMS on MTN, you have to register on the MTN SMS portal or make use of one of the third-party bulk SMS providers. Then you recharge by paying with your debit card or USB code. And you can start sending messages in bulk.
You are charged less for a few SMS, and you can send the same message to many people at the same time. The main purpose of MTN bulk SMS is to help businesses reach out to their numerous customers and prospective customers through SMS without wasting time or money.
Here is a step-by-step process for signing up for MTN bulk SMS:
- Firstly: You have to visit Mtn bulk SMS portal. It is on this portal that you will carry out everything that has to do with sending bulk SMS on MTN. Once you are on the right page, follow the next step.
- Secondly: Go through the page from top to bottom to read the information presented on the page by MTN. This way, you know what you are getting into, the price for every package, and other extra services they might be offering. Do not forget to read the terms and conditions stated there to see if they’re acceptable to you.
- Thirdly: Scroll down, or on the header image, you will see the” get started” button. Click on the button, and the bulk SMS subscription form will pop up.
- Fourthly: Fill in your personal information, input a new password, and click submit. Ensure that you are filling in the right information that matches what you have on your bank debit card.
- Fifth: Once you are done with the step above and hit that submit button, you will get a displayed notification that tells you if your registration is successful. If it wasn’t, then check the details you imputed and try again. If successful, continue to the next step.
- Sixth: After successfully signing up on the platform, go ahead to log in with your new password. When you do, you will be presented with a screen where you can choose a package and proceed.
- Seventh: Select any bundle package and pay with your debit card or USSD code. Once you are done with this, you will be redirected to where you can customize your message and input the contact details. And that’s it. Follow these 7 steps, and you won’t need any other guide.
Here is a breakdown of the available packages and their costs: All are valid for 30 days.
|Volume Bands||Standard Price (Price/Page)||Discounted Price (Price/Page)||Validity|
|500 – 2,000||₦2.15||₦2.00||30 days|
|2,001 – 10,00||₦2.05||₦1.90||30 days|
|10,001 – 25,00||₦2.00||₦1.85||30 days|
|25,001 – 50,000||₦1.95||₦1.80||30 days|
Table Showing available bulk SMS packages and their costs – Source: MTN
MTN SMS plan code
MTN’s SMS plan exists, but many are not aware of it. This plan will allow you to send SMS for as little as N1.80 per SMS instead of the normal N4 that MTN usually charges.
However, to enjoy this package, you need to be on the SME tariff plan. You can join different SME tariff plans; some can be cheaper for SMS and higher for data, and vice versa. To join any of the SME tariff plans, dial *460*1#.
How To Send Bulk SMS To All Network, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, Airtel
When it comes to sending bulk SMS to all networks at the same time, you have to use an external bulk SMS platform. There are so many out there; just search for one that’s affordable and suitable for your needs.
MTN bulk SMS allows you to simultaneously reach your customers or prospects with the same message. If MTN bulk SMS prices are inconvenient, you can check third-party bulk SMS providers.
Most VTU apps also offer bulk SMS services, though MTN is still the safest and most reliable. How to send bulk SMS on MTN is pretty easy; just register, make payments, and start sending out bulk SMS without wasting time. I hope you now understand how MTN bulk SMS works and how to send bulk SMS on MTN. Visit again for more useful updates.